Roseville Property Management Services
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Results Property Management uses an eight-step property management process to get you the RESULTS that you deserve! We work hard to efficiently fill vacancies with highly-qualified tenants. The following eight-step process helps us to maintain high renewal rates, while improving relationships with both tenants and owners.
- Your property is actively advertised and marketed as soon as the current tenant provides us with an intent-to-vacate notice.
- Tenants are first interviewed on the phone before they can view an available property.
- The Broker will personally meet with the prospective tenant to give them a tour of the available property and interview them again.
- If the tenant likes the home, and passes the second level of screening, then they are invited to fill out a rental application. Once the application is filled out and the application fee is paid, then the tenant must pass a third level of screening.
- All tenants that pass the third level of screening will be evaluated by the Broker. We verify credit, income, debt and personal references as well as other unique screening parameters. We screen our tenants like we are renting our own property to them.
- If the interested tenant passes all levels of screening, then we will prepare a lease for owner approval. Once approved, the tenant will sign the lease and pay all monies owed in the form of a cashiers check prior to move in.
- On move-in day, the Broker will complete a thorough walk-through with the tenant. They will document and detail the condition of the home to protect both the tenant and the homeowner.
- Homeowners will receive a monthly statement detailing all financial aspects of their account including copies of all receipts for any work done to the property. In addition, owners will receive payments via direct deposit. Throughout the lease all maintenance requests will be handled by our knowledgeable team.
To learn more about how our eight-step screening process can benefit you or for a second opinion of what your property should rent for, we invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience. We are available via email, in-person, or phone calls to our office Monday through Friday at (916) 517-1619 or (916) 770-6718 on weekends.